Come and discover the opportunity you can provide your child to succeed Now and in their Future, while learning how to play Cricket! Some of our students who enjoy a well-rounded education will be on site with parents, to help provide tips and tricks on how to play the game. This family fun evening also offers you the chance to tour our campuses and meet our teachers, particularly if you are unable to take advantage of our Open House ANYTIME opportunity. It’s your chance to see our campuses when it might be more convenient for you.
Take just a few minutes to come by our Open House on TUESDAY APRIL 4, 2017 (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm) at our welcoming, friendly and family oriented campuses and discover the opportunity and possibilities for your child to love learning and excel. Your visit could be your first step in empowering your child’s journey towards their dreams!
Here’s a map which illustrates the locations of our welcoming, friendly and family oriented campuses.
We will gladly take the time with you and your family to:
- Tour the facilities (typically takes 15-20 minutes)
- Provide you with the opportunity to meet teachers and administrators
- Outline our enriched educational programmes
- Inform you about the wide variety of before and after school activities available
- Discuss registration options for Pre-Kindergarten (starting at 2 years 8 months old as of September 2017) to Grade 8
…and of course, children are most welcome.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing with you the private school community of which we are so proud!