Thursday January 15, 2015 6:00pm
at our Academy campus, 3 Sunforest Drive, Brampton
Both current parents and parents considering enrolling their child(ren) in our RMS Grade Level programmes are invited and encouraged to attend an evening to learn more about Rowntree Montessori Schools’ Grade Level Curriculum and co-curriculum programs and opportunities.
Who should attend: Parents/guardians who have a child entering Grade 1 in September 2015. (Parents with children entering other grade levels in September 2015 are also encouraged to attend).
Grade 1: Academic-based Private Education or Play-based Public Education?
Making a Most Critical Decision in your Child’s Education.
- Presentation on our enriched Grade Level Curriculum & Educational Programmes
- School Tour
- Meet our Grade 1 teachers and Administrative staff
- Results at RMS versus public school
- French at RMS versus public school French Immersion
- Learn about our registration process and options
NOTE: Supervision is available for your child(ren) while you attend. The presentation is approximately an hour long and the guided school tour typically takes 15-20 minutes.