The most meaningful investment you can make is in your child’s education!
To learn more about why you should consider our highly desired programmes for your child, we encourage you to attend one of our upcoming Info Sessions in January.
Both current RMS parents and prospective parents who are considering enrolling their child(ren) in our RMS Grade Level programmes for either September 2017 or in future years are invited and encouraged to attend one or more of the following evening events to learn more about Rowntree Montessori Schools’ Grade Level Curriculum and co-curriculum programs and opportunities.
Who should attend:
-Parents who have a child entering Grade 1 in September 2017 or in future years
-Parents who have a child entering other Elementary Grade levels in September 2017
Making a Most Critical Decision in your Child’s Education.
- Presentation on our enriched Grade Level Curriculum & Educational Programmes
- School Tour
- Meet our Grade 1 teachers and Administrative staff
- Results at RMS versus public school
- French at RMS versus public school French Immersion
- Learn about our registration process, schedule and options
NOTE: Supervision is available for your child(ren) while you attend. The presentation is approximately an hour long and the guided school tour typically takes 15-20 minutes.